Our goal was to fully cover the hotel unit and the its outdoor environment with a Wi-Fi hotspot, upgrade the Internet speed by utilizing 6 ADSL lines and the ability to print unique password tickets, for each customer.
We briefly suggested the following systems to be installed:
• Router for PCC Load balance with 6 ADSL lines.
• Hotspot with centralized access-point management system.
• 45 access points to cover the hotel interiors.
• 3 access points to cover the exterior of the hotel.
• User-creation system, followed by a receipt printer with the ability to print tickets, with unique codes for each customer.